Re: does table not come into getElementId context

RE: does table not come into getElementId
context>document.getElementById("id of td").bgcolor
>document.getElementById("id of td").style.background-color
>none of them are giving non null results.  I don't know why??? Can
someone throw some light..

This isn't really a sensible place for these questions, a usenet group
such as comp.lang.javascript would likely be better, actually reading the
documentation first would be best

document.getElementById("id of td").style.backgroundColor

hyphens aren't allowed in the ECMAScript bindings.

>This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended
>only for the person(s) named.

You may want to remove such sillyness from messages to mailing lists,
they are clearly meaningless.

Jim.