About Abstract Schema Model

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:29:05 +0100
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
Hello,

I will in the near future ask questions about implementing the Abstract
Schema DOM model. Is there a better suitable mailing list for this?

And is this spec so new that people not yet have opinions on it.. or ?

Because I posted a question and got no answer (which doesn't matter as I
figured it out), but I have other questions, and just wondering if there's a
chance they will be answered or if I'm basically on my own implementing
those interfaces (since they're new?)

thanks,

--
Sigurd Lerstad