Abstract Schema DOM (for DTD)

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:46:36 +0100
To: <www-talk@w3.org>

If there's a more appropriate list for this question, please tell me..

I'm trying to implement the Abstract Schema DOM API (for DTD), but I've
encountered a problem

for example:

<!ELEMENT z (a+,b*)

now there's an interface ASElementDeclaration which is used for z, it
contains an
ASContentModel for (a+,b*)

Is is stated that ASContentModel::subModels is :Pointers to ASObjects such
as ASElementDeclarations and further ASContentModels.

ASContentModel::subModels (which would contain a and b) as

the problem is then that what happens to the + after a, since there's no
thing like this in ASElementDeclaration

shouldn't there be defined some interfaces like this:

    int minOccurs;
    int maxOccurs;
    int listoperator;

ASContentModelGroup : ASContentModel