Re: FPI Mythology (was: XHTML Considered Harmful)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Arjun Ray wrote:

> (Personally, I think Dr. Goldfarb was right when he proposed "External
> Subset Considered Harmful" for XML.  This message is not publicly
> available because the W3C continues to keep the XML-SIG archive under
> wraps in the Members Area of lists.w3.org.)

And presumably because Dr. Goldfarb hasn't thought it important enough to
republish it in a public context (?).

--
Ian Hickson                                            )\     _. - ._.)   fL
Invited Expert, CSS Working Group                     /. `- '  (  `--'