Re: Browser plugin returns blank page

On Monday, June 25, 2001, at 07:58  AM, Tretter, Paul (EDS) wrote:

> 	We got a problem with Internet Explorer returning a blank page when
> launching an application from the plugin that we created.  We
> have had many
> people working on the problem but can't seem to find a soluition.  The
> plugin launches the application just fine - however the browser
> returns a
> blank page when the plugin executes the programming code.  Any
> ideas about
> how to fix this problem?

It's really probably more appropriate to direct your question to
the Internet Explorer folks. This list is more for the Web in
general, not any particular browser.

Hope this helps,
--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>