Browser plugin returns blank page

From: Tretter, Paul (EDS) <paul.tretter@weyerhaeuser.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 05:58:29 -0700
To: www-talk@w3.org

	We got a problem with Internet Explorer returning a blank page when
launching an application from the plugin that we created.  We have had many
people working on the problem but can't seem to find a soluition.  The
plugin launches the application just fine - however the browser returns a
blank page when the plugin executes the programming code.  Any ideas about
how to fix this problem?

	Paul Tretter