XML, XSL problem

From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 04:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hello ,
I have a problem. I am using XSL stylesheet to
transform XML to HTML. One particular element in XML I
am generating as form text box in HTML like <input
type=text and trying to make it readonly. I am writing
<input type=text readonly name="somename"> in XSL. I
use Oracle Java XDK, XSLT processor to do
transformation and render that page on the browser. I
am using Tomcat 3.2 webserver to view pages on
browser.

But I am getting error "Null pointer exception" on
browser. The problem is in readonly element. If I
remove readonly from <input type=text readonly
name="somename"> in stylesheet, the error does,nt
come.

Any help will be appreciated. Pl Cc reply to
mukul.gandhi@sbs.siemens.co.uk .

Regards
-mukul