Re: text/html for xml extensions of XHTML

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Aaron Swartz wrote:

> >> I don't know if this is possible with Mozilla's current technology, but
> >> ideally it would validate the XHTML only within the HTML namespace (and the
> >> attribute space).
> > Forget Mozilla's current technology -- that's not even possible within the
> > W3C's technology. XSchemas are supposed to be the way to do that.
>
> And XSchemas are W3C technology, so what's the issue.

Well the issue _was_ the XSchemas were not yet a REC, but as of today,
that's no longer an issue.

So...

Never mind. :-)

--
Ian Hickson                                            )\     _. - ._.)   fL
Invited Expert, CSS Working Group                     /. `- '  (  `--'