RE: WWW Notes [the rant]

From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) <clbullar@ingr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:16:29 -0500 (EST)
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, www-talk@w3.org
Fair enough!  I won't take up more of your
time with a rant.

BTW: just for anyone who is out there.  Rajneesh
Kumar Thunga has an excellent idea for a HumanML.  He
should get this accepted by the OASIS org
if he can get some others to say it would
be valuable.  I don't belong to these orgs
so I'm no help, but I can certainly see
how XML languages such as SVG, X3D, SMIL,
RDF, etc. might be able to work with a HumanML.
Being able to scope a culturally bound
communication in terms of assertions about
emotional states would be ... useful and
great fun particularly for avatar makers.
Emotions are critical for effective
negotiations.  As I stare into the
semantic web, agents, etc., I can
certainly see where HumanML could