Re: WWW Notes

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:33:37 -0000
To: "Aaron Swartz" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>, <www-talk@w3.org>
> > The reason I suggest people to have two-way linking systems (and
> > more complexity, possibly) is because it can be built on top of current
> > Web technologies... look at XLink.
>
> I don't quite follow what you're saying...

XLinks can be two way. The Web was originally defined as having one way
links. XLink is built on top of the Web. The Web can not only have two way
links, but also has an extensible architecture, QED.

Before, we didn't have a Web to extend. Now we do, so use it if you can, to
your advantage.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer