Content-Length in multipart/related

From: Luca Di Luzio <Luca_Di_Luzio-ALD001@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 07:47:39 -0500 (EST)
To: <fish@infidels.org>
Cc: <www-talk@w3.org>
Hi Fish (and all W3C mailing list),
I saw in the W3C mailing list your comment on the content-length in
multipart/mixed.
I think you are very expert of this argument and then I'd like to ask you
how to calculate the value of the content-length in a multipart/related
type.
I have to send to a Wap Gateway an HTTP message where the content is a
multipart/related type; so this message must contain the content-length
header.

This is and example:

POST /cgi-bin/wap_push.cgi HTTP/1.1
Host: www.wireless-network.com