clipping services

From: Dmitry Beransky <dberansky@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:28:46 -0800
To: www-talk@w3.org

Hi,

we have several pages that we want to be accessible to PDA  users.  Are
there any public clipping gateways that will let us filter our pages
through and see how they look on a portable device (doesn't have to be
exact)?  They can also be stand alone emulator apps.  We did look at Palm's
emulator, but it seems it requires an actual modem and most importantly an
existing account with a clipping service.

thanks
Dmitry