Re: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net> wrote:

>> I am at least going to try to make Schemas and RDF more accessible to
>> programmers.
> The only problem I have with it is that it should be
> accessible to "people" and not *just* to the "subsetof" called
> "programmers".

Exactly. A big reason I'm going with a non-XML templating system is because
I want normal people to be able to use my system easily, with a minimum of
fuss. It's difficult enough teaching them HTML (and I hope that will someday
not be necessary), but trying to teach them XSLT is next to impossible.

If Schemas and RDF are difficult to programmers, what about the whole rest
of the world out there who fell in love with the Web, but doesn't want to
quit their day job?