XMidi 1.1 is available

From: Peter Loeb <ploeb@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:48:02 -0500 (EST)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hi,

My name is Peter Loeb.  I have written an XML application which I call
XMidi.  It allows a MIDI file (.mid) to be converted to an XMidi file
(.xmi, an XML file), and an XMidi file to be converted to a MIDI file.
The supporting program is in Java (open source).

If you are interested, please check it out at:
http://www.palserv.com/XMidi/
Any comments, suggestions, etc., would be appreciated.

Peter Loeb
peter@palserv.com
http://www.palserv.com