RE: cache cleanup in Microsoft Internet Explorer

From: Fish <fish@infidels.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:40:58 -0700
To: "David C. Peterson" <dpeterson@unicast.com>
Cc: <www-talk@w3.org>
Dave -

I assume you poked around the Microsoft support web site[*] looking for the
answer and didn't find it? If so, then I think you're SOL.

  "Fish" (David B. Trout)
     fish@infidels.org
       ICQ# 25302291

[*  Their Knowledge Base web site (http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp)
usually contains a wealth of information for the asking. I'm surprised it didn't
have this information -- IF, that is, this is public information. I wouldn't
surprise me in the least if M$ considered this, for some odd reason, to be some
sort of "trade secret"!]