Re: CURSOR positioning????? (from mainframer)

Look into what you can do with TABINDEX.  This probably requires some
significant digging in the www.w3.org/WAI/GL and www.w3.org/WAI/UA areas,
including list archives.  And/or follow-up questions to either of their
lists <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org,w3c-wai-ua@w3.org> once you have done one round of
digging in the website.  Not clear that the best that is known has been
written up in tutorial form yet.

Al