XML Tools

From: Tracy Caton <tracycaton@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 00:00:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
Not exactly conversant on the subject matter but I'm looking for a tool -

I work for an organization that has a lot of messaging products.

I believe there would be value in having a Common Data Dictionary (repository) describing elements or structure fragments with a visual drag and drop front end - something that allows one to build (DTDs, Schemas, DCDs?) which can then be used by development groups.  Goal is to improve consistency.