Re: Frames

From: Bob Stayton <bobs@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 2:08:38 PDT
To: regs@nebcorp.com, www-talk@w3c.org
The biggest complaint that I get about frames
is that users cannot bookmark what they see in
their frames after they have navigated from
the starting frame content.  I never understood
why not, though. Certainly the browser has
knowledge of the URLs in each frame.  I suspect
the bookmark data format didn't support anything
other than single URLs, and since multiple
frame content cannot be expressed as a single
URL ...

bobs
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.              fax:   (831) 429-1887
                                            email: bobs@sco.com