[Moderator Action] Need a Visual Basic DTD Parser

From: Min Zhou <mzhou@vality.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:17:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-talk@w3.org'" <www-talk@w3.org>
Hi! I am working on a project which requires to access to the DTD file or
the doctype content of the XML file in order to display the XML data
skeleton on screen.  Does anybody know where I can obtain a DTD parser
written in Visual Basic.  I found some DTD parsers written in JaVA and C++,
but I am not quite familiar with those languages.   Your advice is greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Min Zhou