Problem to post at HTTP level

From: Xavier Plantefeve <xavier.plantefeve@esc.eu.int>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 07:30:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-talk@w3.org'" <www-talk@w3.org>
Haya,

  I'm trying to use a PHP script for direct HTTP connections,
I have no problem for reading servers replies or sending
GET commands, but as soon as I try to use a POST command,
it fail. It looks like the POST data is never received by
the server. I if the problem stands with the structure or
the procedure of my request. Here is the request I send,
each and every line (including the last one, against the
rules, but I tried without it too) ends with \r\n (ie. CRLF).

This request is sent as a whole (header+blank line+data
in only one string containing CRLFs).

Can anybody points out what I do wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Xave

PS: is there an utility I can use in Win32 to "spy"
HTTP transactions?

POST /bleu.php HTTP/1.0

content-disposition: form-data; name="target"

tagada