Cookies problem

From: Mukul Gandhi <mgandhi@bhartitelesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:10:31 +0500
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hello All ,
I am running a PHP script on the server with URL
http://machine/dir1/script.php3 . This script is successfully setting
cookie on the client. When I run another PHP script on the server with URL
http://machine/dir2/cokkieread.php3 (this program is reading the cookie), I
am unable to read the cookie. But when I place the same cookieread.php3
program in dir1 , cookies are being read.
I am setting cookie with default settings i.e Set-cookie: UID="mukul";  Why
is this difference occuring due to directories? I am using PHP 3.0.12 on NT
Workstation 4.0

regards
-mukul

Bharti Cellular Limited, New Delhi, India