Re: AntML

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 17:06:37 -0600
To: Federico Boschetti <03487842643@mail.omnitel.it>
CC: www-talk@w3.org

Federico Boschetti wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
> I'm a scholar of Greek literature.
> These are my questions:
> 1) Do it exists a Working Group devoted to the standardization of a Markup
> Language for classical studies (Ancient literature, epigraphics, history,
> archeology...)?

I think the TEI Guidelines address this.

"The TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) has developed an SGML encoding for a
	wide range of document types in the domain of humanities computing. "
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/acadapps.html#tei
http://www.uic.edu/orgs/tei/
http://www.uic.edu/orgs/tei/p3/p3x/p3x.html

--