HTTP header diagnostic tools

From: Paul Bartlett <patheticshark@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:02:58 -0800 (PST)
To: www-talk@w3.org
I am having problems with the interaction between a web server and a gateway
which I belive to be due to problems with the HTTP header conformance.

Does anyone know of a tool for validating HTTP header data or displaying it?

I have come across tools for displaying the response data generated by clients
but not a diagnostic client tool that I can point at my server URL and see what
it is sending as an HTTP header.

Thanks, in advance, Paul.