disk space?

From: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:13:20 -0800 (PST)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Cc: daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM
Hi,

I'm new on this list, so forgive me if this questions has
already been answered before. I couldn't find it in the
website.

I just installed NetBSD-1.4.1 on my DECStation 5000/240. Mosaic
is part of the packages that are available in binary form. When
I invoke the program it seems to run fine, however at the bottom
of the window, during the data transfers it keeps giving me the
message "no disk space" and something like "mayor problem
writing data". Disk space in this machine is not a problem since
I have a 9.1GB disk where the 'd' partition is more than 8.5GB.
Is it possible that I have a permission problem? If so, where is
mosaic trying to write? Thanks in advance.

Dan