Designing URLs

From: Dmitry Beransky <dberansky@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:17:44 -0700
To: <www-talk@w3.org>

I've just read Tim BL's (I think it was his) article "Cool URIs don't change" (<URL:http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.html>)and a corresponding artile by Jacob Nielsen.  Interesting reading.  Both articles touch many interesting issues, create lots of questions, but themselves only answer a hanful.

Anyway, can anyone recommend other sources (printed or on-line) that deal with the issues of "URI design"?

Dmitry Beransky