Pay for web designers??

From: Daniel Cassar <illusion@gulf.net.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:30:42 +0930
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
I would like to know what is the average sallery for a web designer?? (AUD
Please)

I have basically been offered a job in Canbera (Australia) to design
webpages and I don't know wether to accept or reject this job... It depends
on the pay they are offering me as I will have to move a long way.

The job would entail me to design and maintain webpages for a large
company...

I am experienced with C, Java, JavaScript, CSS, HTML. But I have not done
much coding for servers (eg. CGI ) but I can learn it very quickly if I get
access somehow...

Hope someone can help??