Re: Request Error !!

Problem seems to be in the first line. It should be like GET <documentpath>
HTTP/1.1 where <documentpath> is path of the document stripped of protocol
& the domain name e.g  GET /abc/index.html HTTP/1.1

But u may not be able to send HTTP/1.1 request to server that supports
HTTP/1.0(reverse is possible).

-mukul