Re: [www-talk] <none>

I thought somebody can add interesting bits of their experiances to this
problem. But sorry if u did,nt like my explanation. I have developed an
email client in Java which implements pop3 + smtp and I am in a process to
add mime capabilities to it.
But the problem of converting smtp commands to http is a different one &
needs help from s/w outside ur network.

-mukul