IP addresses

From: Sean Thomas Price <stprice@ece.WPI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:43:37 -0500 (EST)
To: www-talk@w3.org

	I am curious about the need to reuse IP addresses. Can anyone
point to documentation that discusses the total number of IP addresses
assigned to date and how the well any reuse mechanism works? So far I have
only seen the topic mentioned not fully explained.

Thanks,

Sean Price

Sean Price
Research Assitant Machine Vision Lab
Manager Global Ambassadors		"The essence of a relationship is
					   the things that are related"

139 Highland St. Apt. 4				A tour of the Calculus
Worcester Ma 01609