Re: HTML-TIME

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:09:00 -0500
To: Dmitry Beransky <dberansky@ucsd.edu>
CC: www-talk@w3.org, ph@w3.org, dsr@w3.org, jdietl@w3.org
Dmitry Beransky wrote:

> Just read on news.com about the HTML-TIME proposal by Macromedia, MS and
> Compaq.  Any idea where I can get more detailed info, ideally the proposal
> itself?

Timed Interactive Multimedia Extensions for HTML (HTML+TIME)
     Compaq Computer Corporation, Macromedia Inc. and Microsoft
     Corporation, 18 September 1998
     W3C Contact: Philipp Hoschka, Dave Raggett
     W3C Staff Comment
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-HTMLplusTIME-19980918
http://www.w3.org/Submission/1998/14/
http://www.w3.org/Submission/1998/14/Comment

>  It looks like w3's 'News and Announcements' page hasn't been
> updated in a while :).

Sorry... there's a path:

http://www.w3.org/
http://www.w3.org/TR/