help!!

From: R S Lewis <rslewi@essex.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 08:36:22 -0500 (EST)
To: www-multimedia@w3.org
cc: www-talk@w3.org
Hi,

I'm  plannin to about to implement a simple multimedia application for
access video and audio over the internet using RTP, RTCP and NTP

Can anyone help me find an implementation of the RTP protocol, and the
the necessary guidelines for using it ?

I'm also looking for any documentation on using RTP with NTP that would
be less technical than the protocol specification  while  describing its
major features, its services and how to use it for video and
audio transfert.

Any kind of adicve would be useful....

Best Regards -- RAMON