RE: Info

Among other options, some web server options you have are - Netscape
SuiteSpot 3.5 , Apache 1.3, DEC's AltaVista Forum 98 - I've heard it
supports both IIS and Netscape. SQL-server supports ODBC and you should
be able to interface with it using any software that supports this
interface and will run off your platform. We have been using active
server pages with ADO but on an NT-platform.

-Anju
Anju Saksena