Re: Dissemination of HTTP-NG info [was: hmmm]

From: Ross Patterson <Ross_Patterson@ns.reston.vmd.sterling.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 98 14:23:18 EST
To: www-talk@w3.org
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org> writes:

>I have suggested that the interest group would be a great place to start by
>signing up a few people from the Apache group if just someone would
>actually step up to the plate.
>
>The HTTP-NG Project *is* explained in quite a lot of details from the page
>
>       http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP-NG/Activity.html

Unfortunately, there's no indication there of how to join the interest
group.  The only link related to it (the HTTP-NG list archives) is
404'ed.  The page claims to have been changed about three months ago,
so perhaps this is a new problem.

I'm not with Apache, but as a webserver vendor my company has business
reasons for keeping up with the affairs of a proposed replacement for
HTTP.  As a non-academic, I don't have the 50% time to spare to be a
member of the working group (invited or otherwise), but I'd sure love
to keep up with what the working group has to say to the rest of us.
How should I proceed?

Ross Patterson
Sterling Software, Inc.
VM Software Division