need help on animation

From: Vani P.S <vanips@wipro.tcpn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 01:58:46 -0500 (EST)
To: www-talk@w3.org

Hi ,

  Animation of working of my product would help people understand
the product easily. The functionality of the product is to transfer
data after adding appropriate headers to the data frame. How do i
animate this ?

  Does all animation techniques involve screening of successive
images ? Is Java applets the choice if i have to make animation web
based ?

  Please suggest on this. I am not clear about implementation.
If this is not the appropriate mailing list for this question , i
am sorry having posted it here.

Thanks in advance,
Vani.