www-TALK not www-HATE

From: Dudley Mills <dudmills@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 15:45:16 +1100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: www-talk@w3.org
Hi,

Could www-talk be moderated so that the unedifying and scurrilous is
returned to the author unpublished? Emotion produces heat not light.

Does anyone agree?

Yours,
Dudley Mills,
30 Hutchison Crescent, Kambah, ACT 2902, Australia.
phone/fax: +61-2-6296-2639
email: dudmills@ozemail.com.au
web: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dudmills/