Re: Patent pending: Network-based classified information systems.

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 20:00:57 -0600
To: dudmills@ozemail.com.au
CC: www-talk@w3.org
Dudley Mills wrote:

> I would like to say "thanks" to the people mentioned below who helped
> with the discovery of prior art in the area of schemas for structured
> indexable, displayable structured data in the body of web pages.

Very gracious of you.

This is a topic that could have deteriorated into a complete
flamewar.

While we did have some flame throwing, there was an
interesting intellectual debate threaded through it.

Some days www-talk is just drivel and I want to close it.

Not today.

--
Dan Connolly
http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/