Re: how i can get WWW by email

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:41:54 -0500 (EST)
To: Artem.Prosvirkin@p41.f6.n5058.z2.fidonet.org (Artem Prosvirkin)
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
to follow up on what Artem Prosvirkin said:

> Please, help me to know about how i can get WWW by email,its
> possible?  If it possible,how i can do it?

From the automatic response message at <help@lynx.browser.org>:

If you must pursue information about Lynx without a working Web
browser, please look for an email-to-Web gateway that works for
you.  More information on accessing the Internet by email is
available from the access-via-email FAQ.  To get this document by
email, send an email message to: listserv@ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu
Leave the subject blank, and enter only this line in the body of the note:
  GET INTERNET BY-EMAIL NETTRAIN F=MAIL

If you can use ftp or HTTP this document may be retrieved from either of
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/internet-services/access-via-email
http://www.landfield.com/faqs/internet-services/access-via-email

Al Gilman