Search Engines

From: NetWorld <NetWorld@a-1.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:42:46 +0200 (MET DST)
To: <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
I saw your listing on the internet.  I work
for a company that specializes in directing
traffic to web sites.  We submit your web site
to over 250 of the worlds best search engines
for only $29.95!  (Yahoo, Lycos, Excite, Hotbot,
Linkstar, Lycos, Webcrawler, AOL,) and hundreds
others.

A professional will view your site and put together a list
your best key words and submit your site; mailing you
a computer print out of ALL the search engines your
site was submitted to.

If you would like your web site to receive more traffic,
mail your check for only $29.95 to NetWorld, PO Box
326 Oceanside, CA. 92049.  To get your submission
started today, fax a copy of the check you are mailing
to (760) 639-3551.  *BE SURE to include BOTH the
web site and email address for each site to be submitted.
For more information see our web page.

Sincerely,

NetWorld
Email: Submit@a-1.org