Welcome to the first intellectual game on the net !!!

From: <jw1g@jw1g1k.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 00:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: Friends@onthe.net

type in the key word REMOVE in the subject field.  This message has been
sent to you by F.G.I.G.E.  Please address any remarks to our attention.
****************
Play a fun and innovative game that tests you according to your level of
skill.  CHALLENGE yourself, have FUN - WIN MONEY (up to $20,000) - PLAY
The Winning Spin TODAY!  http://www.fortune-wheel.com
You have nothing to lose, and so much to gain!  Try The Winning Spin
---and soon, youíll be THANKING us!
                        Your Friends at F.G.I.G.E.
PS   To receive a $12 gift certificate and have the opportunity to win
$20,000 in cash- go to our sponsor site -
http://effect-inc.com and click on "Bonus".

If you would like to be removed, please let us know.