Search Engines

From: NetWorld <NetWorld@a-1.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 02:13:21 +0200 (MET DST)
To: <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
I saw your listing on the internet.  I work for a company that
submits web sites to search engines.  We can submit your site
to 200 search engines for only $29.95.  If you would like to
increase the visits to your web site please e-mail us back at
the below e-mail address.  For more information, see our web
site.  All orders can receive a printout of the search engines their web
sites were submitted to.

Sincerely,

NetWorld
E-mail: NetWorld@a-1.org