Re: We do what others only talk about

From: Arnoud <galactus@htmlhelp.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 11:40:10 +0200
To: www-talk@w3.org
In article <199706150600.IAA31366@dxmint.cern.ch>,
proline@iosys.net wrote:
> Does your site show up in the Top 50 on a keyword search in any
> of the Web's top search engines? If your answer is "yes", then you
> are certainly in special company and we congratulate you. By the way,
> what are you spending every month to get there?

Yes and nothing.

And if you're guaranteeing that by hiring you, I will end up in the
top 50, then I can only wonder what you will do if you ever get more
than 50 customers. :-)

--
E-mail: galactus@htmlhelp.com .................... PGP Key: 512/63B0E665
Maintainer of WDG's HTML reference: <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/>