Perl & CGI

From: Ashish Bagaria <abagaria@giascl01.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 22:02:16 +0530
To: www-talk@www0.cern.ch

We're a web publishing firm based in Calcutta, India. we're looking for
a CGI programmer who can develop for us on a contractual basis. Our
immediate requirement is a CGI script for a cellular service provider.
The script should allow the user/viewer of the page to make his/her
choices (example: cost, functionality, phone model etc.) and then use
the submitted information to produce a recommendation of  particular
package plans and phone models.

Something similar to the form on:

    http://www.telstra.com.au/prod-ser/mobiles/flexplan.htm   and

Since we're a small firm our budget is relatively small. Your quote
should not exceed US $500. we will pay a 25% advance on the amount to
show genuine intent. We would expect the work to be completed within
maximum 15 days of placement of order. Time is of essense, a swift
response would be appreciated. Please feel free to contact us to clarify

any ambiguity.

http://www.vice-inc.com/staff/ashish |
    Cybersoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.    |
         ashish@vice-inc.com         |