Computer Data Security

From: <exposure@savetrees.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 97 12:52:03 EST
To: exposure@savetrees.com
Good Day,

We found you address while searching the Web for people that may
be interested in computer security issues and data-theft or corporate
espionage.  If this message has reached you in error, please accept
our apology.  See remove instructions below.

Theft of computer-based proprietary data is becoming an escalating
epidemic. Recent surveys by Michigan State, Ernst & Young, CIO magazine and
The National Security Association report that :

	95% of US companies have reported theft of proprietary data !
	90% of unauthorized penetrations are internal !
	20 leading US companies had losses of $1,000,000.00 or more !
	70% of all intrusions go undetected !

If you have concerns about the security of your or your clients'
proprietary data or e-mail networks, check out our website at :
http://www.talontech.com, or write us at glayton@talontech.com.

We can help. Talon Technology International, Inc.

P.S. If you are interested in a MUTUAL LINK to our website, please forward
that information to links@talontech.com.

To be removed from our mailing list, hit reply and
put the word "remove" in the subject line by
itself.  Our software will immediately delete your