Re: DTD Parser

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 11:59:06 -0500
To: azivik@ibm.net
CC: www-talk@w3.org
Alex Zivik wrote:

> I am working on the design and implementation of the OFX server. OFX is
> the specification developed by Microsoft, Intuit and CheckFree to
> support on line financial transactions. In order to create a robust OFX
> parser, I would like the parser to work from the OFX DTD. To accomplish
> that I would like to have a DTD parser. I would like to find out if I
> can obtain the C/C++ source code for the DTD parser. If anyone knows if
> the source code for DTD parser exists anywhere for public distribution,
> please let me know. Thanks for your help.

We maintain an overview of SGML resources at:
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/SGML/

In particular, I would recommend

Public SGML Software: Table of Contents
Copyright (c) Robin Cover 1994-97. Last modified April 21, 1997.
http://www.sil.org/sgml/publicSW.html#swTOC

which is part of:

http://www.sil.org/sgml/sgml.html

--
Dan Connolly, W3C Architecture Domain Lead
<connolly@w3.org> +1 512 310-2971