Re: Search Engine Secrets

From: Derek Harding <derek@fusioni.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 20:00:03 -0700
To: "Outgoing" <outgoing@outgoing.com>
Cc: <www-talk@w3.org>
From: Outgoing <outgoing@outgoing.com>

> Are you frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site from
> the popular search engines?

No, I'm frustrated by ignorant and overeager marketing types constantly
spamming me with their unwanted commercial emails.

Got any suggestions how I stop people such as yourselves badgering me in my
personal mail and on the mailing lists to which I belong? :o)

Derek
---
Derek Harding
Technical Director, Fusion Interactive
http://www.fusioni.com/~derek/
Take One ticket to New Orleans
Take One cab to Bourbon Street
Take steps to the counter of the all night frozen dacquiri shop.
Take One Large Cupful.
        -- Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett