Re: Search Engine Secrets

From: Derek Harding <derek@fusioni.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 20:00:03 -0700
To: "Outgoing" <outgoing@outgoing.com>
Cc: <www-talk@w3.org>
From: Outgoing <outgoing@outgoing.com>
> Are you frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site from
> the popular search engines?

No, I'm frustrated by ignorant and overeager marketing types constantly
spamming me with their unwanted commercial emails.

Got any suggestions how I stop people such as yourselves badgering me in my
personal mail and on the mailing lists to which I belong? :o)

Derek Harding
Technical Director, Fusion Interactive
Take One ticket to New Orleans
Take One cab to Bourbon Street
Take steps to the counter of the all night frozen dacquiri shop.
Take One Large Cupful.
        -- Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett