RE: FW: IE4.0 and W3C Standards

All I can say is that we'll be tracking the spec as it evolves.  We are
committed to changing code from beta to beta to final product to ensure
this.  We are also committed to abandoning designs which are turned down
for 'standardization' by our peer members at W3C and the folks
participating here.

-Thomas