I want to build a search engine...

From: George Colina <georgenet@geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 02:01:55 -0800
To: www-talk@w3.org
Well,, i developing a web site,, a sort of Yahoo but for Venezuela,, I
can make the design of the web pages with no trouble, but, ive reached
a key point in the development ,, The Index Search,, Does anybody can
tell me how to develop it??? Where to start, what to do,, ive gathered
a considerably amount of Links to pages,,, know what i do with them in
order to include a SEARCH_________  field in my web site????????????
Please submit me any information on this matter,, Links to important
pages in development of this search engines,, etc,, every information is
welcome!!!!