Re: IE4.0 and W3C Standards -Reply -Reply

From: Chris Lilley <Chris.Lilley@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 18:36:24 +0100 (MET)
To: Jeff Wilde <jwilde@wipg.com>, scotti <scotti@microsoft.com>, erik <erik@shell.inch.com>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>, www-talk <www-talk@w3.org>
On Mar 5, 10:50am, Jeff Wilde wrote:

> [...]  As the Internet leader,
> and UNIX being the leading OS on the Internet, I would think that these
> comments just stabbed you in the back.  Show support for a true
> operating system!!!!!!  One that can multitask, multithread, and
multiprocess.

Before this escalates into an NT vs Unix battle I should point out
that this is not the forum for it. If you want to address the style
support then www-style is the place; if you want to talk about
generic web support then www-talk is the place.

Otherwise, there are advocacy newsgroups which are more appropriate
for OS comparisons.