New Free Educational Software

From: Kevin Keil <webmaster@innerbody.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 14:32:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www@academ.com>
New Free Educational Software

Just a brief note to let you know about two new educational sites that are interactive and intended for non-technical audiences. I thought you might be interested in these new programs. Human Anatomy On-line covers the subject of the anatomy and Automotive Learning On-line covers the subject of automobiles. They include hundreds of graphics, educational information and animations. These two programs are free to the Internet community. This is a great resource that delivers educational material for schoolchildren to adults. I hope that you will find them to be of high quality and educational.

Thank you for your time.

Human Anatomy On-line is located at http://www.innerbody.com
Automotive Learning On-line is located at http://www.innerauto.com

Kevin Keil