Re: CAUCE - Anti-SPAM coalition

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:04:55 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Folks,

Sorry for my generating this SPAM item!

It was meant to be an internal mail, rather than a www-talk one.
Well, at least you know now that we try every kind of solution to stop
SPAM!

And you also know now about CAUCE, so you can visit their site and maybe
find something interesting if you're also affected by SPAM elsewhere.

-Jose (quite sorry for all this self-spamming!)